We believe a sense of community and family is so important in the lives of our children. We work hard to provide and promote special events that bring our families together in a fun and social manner. These events are above and beyond our inside/outside field trips. Our special events are ever changing to keep our families interested and enthusiastic. Examples of Events:
- Back to School Orientation: Students visit classrooms prior to the start of the school year to meet teachers and become familiar with their new classrooms. (August)
- Parent Orientation Evening: (September/October) An evening to share our goals and objectives for your student’s education. A time to meet your teachers and other families.
- Evening of Jack-O-Lanterns: All families carve a Jack-O-lantern for a “Spooktacular” evening featuring all lighted pumpkins and goodie bags for the students and siblings. This has become an annual event enjoyed by current students and alumni from previous years.
- Winter Solstice Lantern Walk at the Ipswich River Audubon: (December 2012). The making of lanterns, folklore and facts around the Winter Solstice, a lighted lantern walk, a sing around a bonfire and a visit from Old’ Saint Nick.
- Family Fun Night at the Manchester Athletic Club: Games and sports for the wee ones, tapas, cocktails, and conversation for the adults.
- Evening of Culture: The study of the world around us including food, art, games and performances.
- Lil’ Sprouts Art Show: Student art representing many various styles and techniques.
And Much More…